Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Whole New Look

They say change is both a desire and a necessity.  I don't know about the last, but the first is my excuse.  

I needed something new, a fresh start, and something that spoke to what I wanted my brand to be.  I needed something more primitive in appearance for my blog, and I think I have finally hit on it.

So, what do you think?  Better? Worse? No comment?  LOL!!!

I am still tweaking it a little, and learning a few new things that are long overdue on the learning curve.  But, for now, I think this will do.


I will leave you with a picture of my oldest this morning.

Miss Rooh has a checkup today.

She is having problems with degenerative disc disease, and a protruding disc.  But, she does not let it get her down.

She is still up and about, making sure that whatever I am doing, she is there to supervise.  And I so love her for it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment