Saturday, February 3, 2018

there will be days like this...

Have you ever had one of those days, where there was so much that needed done, and you knew in the back of your mind that you couldn't get it all finished, but you gave it the good old college try anyways?  And failed?

Yep, momma said there would be days like this---she just failed to mention that there would be lots of them.  

Today was that kinda day.

Today was filled with housework and errands.  Errands that I had put off for far too long---such as grocery shopping and picking up meds.  So, it all had to be done---period.

And after a long day of tackling all that had to be done, and falling way short of completeing it all, I was stoked to finally get to set at my craft table and get my hands into some paint.  Unbeknownst to me, fate would chuckle at my endeavors, and throw in the proverbial monkey wrench.

After coming up with a game plan for my most current project, I sat about filming the process as the creation came to life.  However, my camera decided five minutes into the filming that maybe I didn't really need to film it after all.  So, it shut off.  I did not know.

Now I have a project that I am very happy with the outcome of, and no video of how it went from concept to creation.  Well poo!!

I guess I will have to just chaulk this one up to fate, and move on.  Still, it is kinda upsetting to say the least. 

Here is the end result of my idea.  

This was a Mini Mission set down by Mission Controller 'M'---aka Mike Deakin of Mikedeakinart.com.  

The prompt was Jazzy.  This is my interpretation.


Make sure to jump over to my Youtube channel, and check out my current, and hopefully future, videos.  If you haven't subscribed yet, please do.  And when you do make sure you click the little bell icon so you will be notified of all of my future uploads.  



No comments:

Post a Comment